New Coordinator Training Institute
What are the dates of the next New Coordinator Training Institute?
Sept 26-28th & Oct 3-5th
12:00 – 5:00 pm EST
10/17, 10/24, 10/31
12:00 – 3:00 pm EST
- The New Coordinator Training Institute is approximately 30 hours of intensive, interactive learning about the ParentChild+ home visiting model over a two-week period. There are additional 9 training hours for the Home-Based Child Care model. New Coordinators should also plan for the following commitments as a part of the overall orientation and onboarding process with the National Center during their first year overseeing the program:
- Orientation to ParentChild+ Program Implementation Workshop for startup sites (approx. 6 hours).
- Asynchronous Elevate classes and reading materials (approx. 12 hours during the Training Institute).
- Asynchronous DAISY Management Information System training within two weeks of the Training Institute (approx. 2-3 hours).
- One year of bi-weekly Community of Practice meetings with other newly trained Coordinators (approx. 24-36 hours annually).
- State Director-led meetings with other sites in your region (approx. 12-18 hours annually).
- Additional professional development and enrichment opportunities, as provided by the National Center (ex: annual conference, other CoPs, new assessment trainings, etc.).
- Other professional development resources may be recommended to Coordinators, as needed.
What are the training fees?
- Training Fee* for New Site $12,000
- Training Fee* for New Coordinator (Existing Site) $5,500
- Training Fee* for an existing site adding the HBCC model for the first time $8,000
- Training Fee* for New Home-Based Child-Care Model (HBCC) $14,000
*Two people may attend for one fee. An invoice will be sent via email upon receipt of STEP 1 of your registration.
How does my site register for training?
Registration is a two-step process. The below link is for billing and administrative purposes. There is a second link to a short application that will be sent to you via email that should be completed by anyone attending the training.
STEP 1: Click here to officially register new Coordinators for training.
STEP 2: You will be emailed a questionnaire for new Coordinators to complete.
Who should I contact if I have more questions?
Should you have any questions, please contact:
- Jessica Faith, Associate Director, Learning + Fidelity, One-one-One Program: email@example.com
- Vidya Ragoo, Director, Home Based Child Care Program: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To register for the next Coordinator Training Institute, please click the button below.