Call for Conference Committee Members
We are looking for Coordinators and ELSs who are willing to lend their time and expertise (approximately one hour a week).
Objectives of the Conference Committee:
- Promote and highlight ParentChild+’s values to commitment to race equity as well as its focus on quality improvement and impact through a data-driven framework.
- Contribute to the conference design, including creation of panel topics, outreach to potential presenters, panelists, and keynote speakers.
- Enhance the conference opening and closing sessions.
- Co-facilitate coaching sessions of workshop presenters.
- Liaise and exchange ideas with your fellow Coordinators across states.
Click the button below to join the Conference Committee
Need more info?
To learn more about the Conference, themes, workshop format, and submission process, please visit the Workshop Proposal Submission website here.
- Ready to register? Click here to register your site.
- Interested in helping plan the conference? Click here to learn more about the Conference Committee.
- Interested in presenting a workshop? Click here to learn more and access the Call for Proposals.
- Have a question? Click here for FAQs.