Call For Workshop Proposals 2023
Workshops will be 45 minutes long, with an additional 10-15 minutes for Q&A. Any session should fall under one of the three Conference themes:
- Racism – Trauma, family impact, and systems
- Supporting Healthy Child Development
- Supporting Parent Voice/Partnering with Parents – Parents are the Experts on their children and lives
Deadline for submission is March 15, 2023
If you represent a non-dominant culture or language, we encourage you to present a workshop. If you would like to present in another language, particularly in Spanish, we encourage your submission. Proposals should have clear learning objectives, specific strategies for engagement, as well as relevance to the conference themes and for the ParentChild+ audience.
- Workshop Session: Engage participants in a short workshop session by blending content with audience engagement.
- Discussion Group: Arrange your content in a Q&A format where you will have the opportunity to engage with your colleagues or answer questions on a panel.
- Help Me Decide: Select the “help me decide” option and we’ll talk through and flesh out ideas for your session.
- Coaching: We want to encourage individuals who might be new to presenting workshops to share their knowledge by sending in a proposal and taking advantage of the workshop coaching sessions.
- Questions? Please email Michele Morrison at firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions.
To Submit a Workshop Proposal, please click the button below:
- Ready to register? Click here to register.
- Interested in helping plan the conference? Click here to learn more about the Conference Committee.
- Interested in presenting a workshop? Click here to learn more and access the Call for Proposals.
- Have a question? Click here for FAQs.
- Conference themes? Click here for Conference Themes.